We like to record events at school with lots of photos, some of which can be seen here.
Open a gallery by clicking on the title and then click on the thumbnail images to view a larger picture.
Click on the right hand side of each image and the next picture in the gallery will then open. Clicking on the left hand side of the image will return you to the previous image. Alternatively if you only wish to view one image click “close” in the bottom right corner.
- Ash Tree (20 images)
The day the ash tree was pollarded ... we were sorry to see the branches go but we now know that in the short term there will be no further incidents!
- Some final Science Week photos (14 images)
Some more photos of our Science Week, with the children working in cross-phase groups
- Science Week 2013 : Wednesday (16 images)
Bristol Chem Labs brought an explosive start to our third day of Science Week!
- Science Week Tuesday (10 images)
Investigations of mini-beasts and habitats continue
- Science Week 2013 Monday (24 images)
The sun shone and the investigations of local habitats began!
- Ahoy there me hearties! (8 images)
George Class enjoying their first pirate adventure on the good ship.....
- Watch those moon buggies go! (14 images)
George Class have been designing and building moon buggies and investigating motion with Julie! Designers of the future!
- Bienvenue à la crêperie (20 images)
Bienvenue la crêperie française de Joyce Class. Bon apétit!
- George Class busy on their space topic (10 images)
George Class have been hugely creative making pizzas fit for an alien!
- Ashe & Mill Class return to the Victorian Classroom! (33 images)
- Thank you FLISCA! (7 images)
Our newly formed school choir performed at The Galleries this morning to thank FLISCA for generously funding the Bath Abbey Singing Project
- Joyce Class step back in time! (20 images)
Joyce classed stepped back in time when they spent the morning in a Victorian school room - how serious they all look.
- Into the the Dragons Den (4 images)
Unsuspecting alternative energy experts enter the Joyce Class Dragons Den!
- Christmas goodies (27 images)
Some of the wonderful creations from throughout the school...Who knows what will be in your Christmas stocking?
- PTA Christmas Fayre 2012 (22 images)
A wonderfully Christmas feel to this year\'s PTA market - much industry from all concerned provided many present ideas!
- The Flood of November 2012 (11 images)
The rain came down, ran off the adjacent fields and the resultant flood rose frighteningly fast... end then the sun came out!!
- Ashe Class Weather Project Presentations (21 images)
Ashe Class proved to be very able presenters of their recent weather project work
- Carymoor - Junior Trips November 2012 (36 images)
All the junior children enjoyed really informative and eye opening days at the Carymoor Recycling Centre
- Ashe Class Play Project (11 images)
A taste of Ashe Class enjoying their Play Project sessions
- BTS have been busy... Term 1 2012 (22 images)
A peek into some of the work BTS have been doing during Term 1
- Lets Explore 2012 (52 images)
The Yr. 5 and 6 children have been out exploring this week. The weather was fine and much learning was achieved through exploration
- Easigrass a great success! (7 images)
What a transformation! Our new Easigrass covered area has proved a huge success with children and adults alike. A real opportunity to make use of the grounds all year round.
- Anthropomorphic Animations! (13 images)
Joyce Class have been enjoying working with Julie Haslam on some stunning animations - these were some of the figures produced from recycled electronic equipment used for these
- Bath Abbey Schools Singing Programme comes to Freshford (10 images)
This initiative commenced in By the Sea Class - the children greatly enjoyed working with Shean Bowers, Assistant Director of Music. George Class have also enjoyed some sessions with Shean.
- Brass Demonstration with Chantelle (4 images)
Chantelle,B&NES Music Service, demonstrated the cornet, french horn and trombone to all the children this week.
- Yr. 6 Leavers Service at Wells (6 images)
Yr. 6 children joined those from schools within the diocese for some thought provoking workshops and a Leavers\'thanksgiving service at Wells Cathedral
- 2012 Skern Lodge (41 images)
A flavour of the exciting and challenging activities enjoyed by our children at Skern Lodge.
- 2012 Sports Morning (25 images)
The Green Team stomped to a resounding victory at Sports Morning! Congratulations the Greens!
- Bruffs - Tuesday and Wednesday (30 images)
The tribes were all very industrious again and the weather continued to be perfect for their outdoor activities.
- Bruffs (44 images)
Monday dawned and the Bruffs arrived at Freshford. All the tribes were extremely busy setting up camp
- Jubilee Street Party (25 images)
What a perfect afternoon for everybody to enjoy - so many good things to eat and drink and a chance to mingle and chat in the sun!
- Olympic Torch picnic (16 images)
The sun shone, the temperature rose, the children enjoyed their picnic and even the adults took time to enjoy some time off!
- Hidden Woods (14 images)
As SATs drew to a close Yr. 6 enjoyed a day in Hidden Woods learning much about the intricacies of the many ways of lighting a fire
- Forest School Yr.1 Day 3 (17 images)
Today we whittled elder wood and made charcoal pencils, which we decorated. Then we made clay puppets
- Forest School Day 2 Year 1 (29 images)
The rain held off all morning as Yr. 1 ventured back into the woods...
- Ashe Class D & T (12 images)
Ashe Class have commenced work with Julie Haslam on Design & Technology and were busy dismantling phones this week -looking at the intricate workings within!
- Easter Olympic rings and Olympian Eggs (22 images)
A magnificent copper amnesty and superbly creative Olympian and Paralympian decorative eggs! Such imagination!
- Forest School 1 - Yr 1 (23 images)
Despite the weather, Yr. 1 children acquired many skills and had fun in the forest!
- Mid-Somerset Festival 2012 (4 images)
They memorised and wrote poetry, they performed and they all did amazingly well! Congratulations everyone!
- Forest School 2012 - Day 3 (33 images)
The final Forest School Day for Yr. 2s was hot and sunny - sticks were whittled and dens played in!
- Forest School 20012 Yr. 2 Day 2 (21 images)
The sun shone and we built dens, some with a thatched roof! We used clay to make tree faces....
- Forest School 2012 - Yr 2 (34 images)
Yr. 2 ventured out into the misty woods for their first Forest School day!
- Macbeth (29 images)
Joyce Class performing with Southdown Juniors at The Egg. A wonderful experience!
- The Holburne Museum (9 images)
George Class produced some wonderful plate designs during their visit to The Holburne Museum
- Farewell Mr. Wishart (15 images)
There have been many tears both in church at our Christmas service and in school - farewell Mr. Wishart - we shall all miss you hugely!
- Lets Explore Autumn 2011 (19 images)
Mill and Joyce Class braved the elements and thoroughly enjoyed working with Rob slashing and burning!
- Ashe Class visit Georgian Bath (22 images)
Ashe Class discover more about their Georgian heritage as part of their project \'Memories & Historic Landmarks\'
- George Class hard at work! (16 images)
George Class have been hard at work on number and other activities
- Remembrance Day 2011 (10 images)
The children joined others on Remembrance Day at Freshford War Memorial
- Inclusion Mark renewal (8 images)
Emma and Rhian accepted the Inclusion Quality Mark renewal on behalf of the school in the Banqueting Room at the Guildhall on 6th October.
- Korean teachers visit Freshford Summer 2011 (16 images)
Some wonderful photos taken during a visit to Freshford by Joohuyn and colleague from Korea
- Headteacher Award July 2011 (1 images)
The hard working recipients of the summer headteacher award
- Glorious Goodwood! (20 images)
The Engineering Club car takes to the tracks on a wet and blustery day... but watch them go!
- Ukuleles arrive in school (10 images)
Ukuleles replaced drums this Thursday as the Music Service introduced these versatile instruments.
- Sports Day 2011 (48 images)
Fun and excitment had by all - but Green won the day!
- Freshford Kit Car (22 images)
All the hard work put in by the Engineering Club and Mrs. Found pays off and the car hits the tracks!!
- Fun and challenges at Skern Lodge (36 images)
Obviously much fun was had but a taste of some of the challenges! First photos of Skern 2011...
- Forest School 8th June (25 images)
Not to be defeated by the weather the children warmed up, doing some rope work, then built a shelter ... rain, thunder, lightening... all in a day\'s work at Forest School!
- Mill Class aim for Olympic Gold recipes (20 images)
Mill Class have been busy preparing food fit for an Olympian, gaining insight from Ben Rushgrove, ex-Freshford pupil and Paralympian sprinter
- The Bug Man and his creepy crawlies visit Freshford (19 images)
Pete Dawson brought his big bug bag of creepy crawlies to meet the Infants
- Forest School 25th May (14 images)
Another dry day for Forest School adventures - The little mice had left us a letter thanking us for building such lovely houses for them …
- Cookery bags coming to Freshford! (2 images)
Press photo by Kevin Bates for Bath Chronicle article on 26.05.11. Childred discover the delights of our new cookery bags at Homewood Park Hotel
- Forest School - change of location! (17 images)
Our new location,setting up camp, working with clay, enjoying and learning!
- Easter at Freshford! (21 images)
Homewood Park Easter Egg Hunt, Easter bunnies and Spring daffodils and blossom in our orchard
- Forest School - Another trip to the forest! (16 images)
We ventured into the woods again this week ... we hollowed out some sticks and wound wool around them to make them attractive - instant insect houses!
- Mid-Somerset Verse Speaking 2011 (10 images)
Congratulations to all 69 chidlren who participated in the 2011 Mid-Somerset Festival Verse Speaking with such resounding success!
- Forest School - Our second week in the woods! (17 images)
Week 2 - and the infants venture back deep into the woods!
- School Rugby Fayre - fundraiser (6 images)
Just how wet can you get raising money??
- Forest School - Our first week in the woods (14 images)
Yr. 1s set off for their first venture into the woods!
- George Class Cooking (5 images)
George Class appreciating the joys of baking!
- Joyce Class RIO musical instruments (13 images)
Some of the wonderful musical instruments designed and produced by Joyce as part of the RIO project
- Sign2Sing (8 images)
Sign2Sing record breaking attempt for the number of people simultaneously signing and singing! Enjoyed by all.
- Joyce Class RIO Project (14 images)
The RIO ‘Technics’ Ingenuity Project So far, the children in this year 5/6 class have collaborated to solving problems, tackling challenges, designing, building and then evaluating their work using the ‘six thinking hats’
- The Sleepy Shepherd - Christmas 2010 (28 images)
Thank you to Robert Coles for these stunning photos of The Sleepy Shepherd -the infants\' Christmas Nativity 2010
- Christmas Fair 2010 - school entrepreneurs excel! (26 images)
Every class produced something unique - priced, marketed and sold their goods in true entrepreneurial style
- Armistice Day (7 images)
The children were delighted to be asked to lay a wreath at the war memorial on the 11th November. They all enjoyed meeting the war veterans of Freshford, some of whom were relatives.
- Lets Explore 2010 (33 images)
Wondrous weeks of exploration and discovery and only one day of rain!
- George Class Farm Visit (22 images)
George Class love chickens who come to school,especially when their name is George, visiting the farm and free range eggs brought back, cooked and enjoyed by all!
- Infant Farm Visit October 2010 (17 images)
What a fun and informative day was had by BTS at the farm!
- Golden Oldies visit Freshford for a singalong! (12 images)
The Golden Oldies raised the roof when they joined Ashe Class for a community singalong earlier this week. Even the 99yr olds know how to enjoy themselves!
- A taste of Autumn Term at Freshford School (12 images)
- Skern Lodge 2010 (25 images)
And the sun shone....
- Arts Week 2010 (17 images)
A flavour of Arts Week 2010
- Sports Morning 2010 (22 images)
A wonderful morning, enjoyed by all!
- Freshford & Limpley Stoke Fete 2010 (16 images)
- School Sponsored Walk - Friday 21st May 2010 (25 images)
A glorious day, when the whole school took to their feet and enjoyed a magnificent sponsored walk!
- Mill Class challenge dictatorship! (4 images)
During the run up to the General Election, Mill Class campaigned vigorously against alleged proposed changes to certain school rules! You may have noticed the brief anarchic change to the Home Page....Democracy rules in Freshford!
- Bath Taps Into Science Fair - Bath University (14 images)
The juniors spent an exciting morning at this science fair,with many fun, hands-on, activities! And even met a familiar face, Colin, the Mayor, who also collects the children from Skool Kidz!
- Maths Session for parents (9 images)
Many of our parents enjoyed learning more about our approach to maths at our recent open morning
- Biathlon - Schools, Saturday 24th January 2010 (7 images)
Some of our children taking part in the biathlon regional qualifierfor schools at Bath University on Sunday 24th January 2010
- Wellspring School (6 images)
Sponsored teddies enjoyed by all at Wellspring School
- Christmas Parties (7 images)
- Christmas Nativity and Drama Presentation (15 images)
Memories of our Christmas Nativity and drama group presentation of Scrooge - many thanks to Grandfather Coles for the wonderful photography!
- Snow 13th January 2010 (6 images)
A taste of snowy Wednesday 13th January!
- Snow 2010 (13 images)
Some memories of snowy days in Freshford and the surrounding area to mark the beginning of the new decade!
- The Magic of Maths (11 images)
- Corston Farm (14 images)
- Lets Explore (24 images)
- Arts Week 2009 (13 images)
The children enjoyed Arts week this year, the juniors visited the recycle centre at Castle Cary and the whole school got together to make their own puppets which ended with performances of some puppet shows at the end of the week.
- Red Nose Day 13th March 2009 (10 images)
Everyone forgot to change out of their pyjamas for Red Nose Day!
- Walk to School - Spring 09 (9 images)
The Walk to School season has started again with children and parents joining in the fun
- Church Visits (8 images)
Jon Hoffman takes the children on a tour of St Peters.